Influent visual analytics for big data transaction flow
Influent™ is designed and developed by Uncharted™ to meet the challenges of big data financial forensics and communications analysis. We have worked in collaboration with analysts to provide a breakthrough investigative workflow that brings clarity to interactive large-scale analysis of graphs. Influent uses flow-oriented graph navigation, allowing analysts to “follow the money” in significantly less time and explore relevant sub-networks or entities.
- Explore the capabilities of Influent using our live demos.
- To visualize transaction flow in your organization, contact Uncharted.
Influent’s web-based interface enables analysts to visually and interactively follow transaction flow, revealing actors and behaviors of potential concern that might otherwise go unnoticed. Summary visualization of transactional patterns and actor characteristics, interactive link expansion and dynamic entity clustering enable Influent to operate effectively at scale with big data sources. Influent has been used to explore datasets with millions of entities and hundreds of millions of transactions.
Influent is an open source software product managed by Uncharted Software Inc. The Apache License, Version 2.0 is used.
Interested in Learning More?
- Tour: Take our tour to learn more about Influent.
- Docs: Learn how to use Influent to explore your large-scale transaction flow data.
- Community: Learn how to download and use the Influent source code to install and implement your own custom deployment.
- Live Example: Explore live demos of the capabilities of Influent.
- Contact: Contact Uncharted for more information about Influent or to submit technical suggestions/contributions.