The DataSummary table contains overview statistics that describe your transaction data. These statistics appear on the Influent Summary view.
For a diagram illustrating how the DataSummary table relates to other Influent tables, see the Entity Relationships section.
- About: A short description of the dataset used to create your Influent application. Must be entered manually. Supports HTML encoding.
- Account: Total number of unique accounts in your dataset.
- Transactions: Total number of transactions in your dataset.
- Earliest Transaction: Oldest transaction in your dataset.
- Latest Transaction: Most recent transaction in your dataset.
|SummaryOrder||int||No||Indicates the order in which records should be displayed on the Influent Summary view. Should start at 1 and increment for each subsequent record.|
|SummaryKey||varchar(100)||No||Short summary field label.|
|SummaryLabel||varchar(1000)||Yes||Expanded summary field label. Appears in the user interface.|
|SummaryValue||text||Yes||Value of the summary field. Supports HTML encoding.|
|UnformattedNumeric||float||Yes||Serves as a reference for numeric fields in the event that the SummaryValue becomes corrupted or loses valuable information.|
|UnformattedDatetime||datetime||Yes||Serves as a reference for datetime fields in the event that the SummaryValue becomes corrupted or loses valuable information.|
The following entity relationship diagram illustrates the order in which the DataSummary table is built using the information in your source dataset. As each table is essentially a summary of your original data, each table is linked to every other table through the unique entity IDs in your dataset.